Early-to Mid-Stage Alzheimer's and Dementia Care at Kensington Park
Connections is a cozy, intimate neighborhood for residents with the early to middle stages of Alzheimer’s and dementia and is designed for residents who are showing increasing signs of memory loss. We assess residents’ maximum cognitive ability and recall. Then, we “meet them where they are” and make the most of their strengths.
The Connections Resident
- Is in the early to middle stages of Alzheimer’s and dementia
- May be experiencing increased anxiety, fear of getting lost, isolation and depression
- May be having difficulty with daily tasks without cueing and reminders, resulting in frustration and lack of confidence
- May wander and become agitated in late afternoon/early evening due to sun-downing
Our goal in the Connections neighborhood is to help residents be independently engaged in activities that give meaning and purpose to their days.
The Connections Neighborhood
- Fully secured environment to maximize safety
- Cozy and intimate living spaces to feel comfortable like home
- Porches, patio and garden areas to enable residents to freely enjoy fresh air and sunshine
- Pets welcome to provide unconditional love
- Wander management technology to monitor resident whereabouts
Click to Contact Us for further information or call .
View the Latest
Wednesday’s at 3pm - PFNCA Weekly Meeting
Thursday’s at 3:30pm - PFNCA Energized Fitness
Monday’s at 11am - Senior Bootcamp
MARCH 6 – Join Us for a Spa Day at The Groves - In honor of Health & Wellness Month!
MARCH 8 & 22 at 11am – Wellness Wednesday - How to Live a Properly Balanced Life
MARCH 17 – St. Patrick’s Day Celebration with Irish Music and Snacks
MARCH 19 – Temple Emanuel Volunteers - Making American Red Cross Goodie Bags
MARCH 20 – Kreeger Museum Outing
MARCH 27 – Cheesecake Factory Lunch Outing
...View All Monthly Highlights
...View Monthly Newsletter